Sunday, September 24, 2006

Good work!

patting myself on the back right now. finished mapping my area offline, and threw up a brief sketch of it (including exits atleast) on the game. meaning now, i just need to go ahead and fill in descriptions to the sketches. ((For those of you who don't write for mozart..what, you think those lovely areas just magically spring from the magic area well?!)). Tonight's mere sketching out was the result of about 15 hours of intensive discussion, plotting, planning, rewriting, screaming, crying...then an hour of mapping on graph paper, and..i dunno...2 or 3 hours of sitting hunched over my map translating it into rooms on the game. you have any idea how many exits can actually exist in a mere 81 rooms?

not gonna say anything else, cause it's gonna be a big suprise for y'all when it's finally finished... and at a room a day, that's only 3 months before i start in the mobs..objects..zoning...checks...linking..

hrm..so..2 years?

hah!

anyway, just patting myself on the back. it feels good to have acomplished something, even if my coffee went cold cause i forgot about it. yay.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Gratz... it is always hardest for me to just get started. Once started I seem to have more enthusiasm (until it burns out after 1000+ things for a zone). But once again, gratz...
Thralen(Tom)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home