Sunday, September 17, 2006

Shopping...Spree...

Okay. So, once every year or two, when I have literally no clothing left...(thanks to this job, that came around way faster than it should have, too)... I have to go buy clothes. This year, that meant saving a portion of every paycheck for the past 6 weeks (which ain't that easy, for those who know my situation..so i ended up having to tell Dad about my literally not having any clothes situation and borrowing against the rent, AGAIN) as I watched the holes in everything grow larger, until last weekend, when I literally stopped leaving the house except to go to work, cause it was just damned embarassing.

That said...it's a shame, how quickly money can gone.

6 pairs of jeans. (3 from the clearance jeans section, mind you..)
6 tee-shirts (with lovely sayings like "silence is golden - duct tape is silver" and "trix's are for kids")
1 eagles jersey (mcnabb, green on black, as opposed to the old green/white or the "newer" black on green...they just look so much more dangerous with the black theme...and i look so much better in a black shirt than a green one, to be honest.)
1 generic zip up hoodie to keep me warm (it's getting derned cold)
2 new bras (and not particuarily good ones)
4 pairs of panties (not particuarily cute ones)
a 6pack of socks
a pair of Gellin's for my work shoes, cause I can't take it anymore.
a notebook, another pad of graph paper, and a package of pens.

Time spent in walmart - 27 minutes.
Money spent in walmart - 222.96

someone shoot me right now, PLEASE.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Caitlin Sraet said...

If ya read back there...a girl should love her daddy, her daddy's car, and her daddy's football team. it's not MY fault i was born less than an hour outside of philly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home