Thursday, October 26, 2006

Upcoming changes to the blog...

A lot has happened in the past 3 months that this blog has nicely stored for me.

It's time to let some of that go.

Sometime late tonight, after work, or early tomorrow, before work, I plan to delete large chunks of this (if not all of it) - and along with that, most of the replies attached to the posts I delete. I want everyone to understand, it's nothing to do with the replies, or with the repliers. And the blog will go on. Replies that are intensely important to me, I'll keep, with the whole "post deleted but replies kept" thing I've done in the past. But I can't have 3 months of that. I'd go insane.

And don't fear, the archives might disappear, but the blog will go on! The blog will always go on! Muhahahaha!

(And I'm doing all this work to save y'all from having to change your links to a blog name, so you should really appreciate it!)


Update - deleted a great deal of stuff tonight. This basically only affects the archives, which I doubt many people are reading anyway.

Don't be surprised if you don't see a great deal on this blog in the future. I have my reasons, but I've decided I'd rather not prove that I won, if it means certain things are being read by certain people.

Alright. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home