Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's Only Wednesday...

so i'm not THAT far behind..

How many schools have you attended (until college) in total?

5

In how many states did you live before age 18?

1

How many countries?

1

Have you ever been to the hospital where you were born?...where is it, what's its name?

Since J. already stole the good wisecrack... not that I remember, although Z. was born there also, so I'm assuming I went to go see her. I know exactly where it is...and I know it's name..but I'm so not tellin y'all. =P

Do you plan to live in the same state where you were born or somewhere else?

How to phrase this nicely...the only thing that makes eastern pa worth living in is the fact that it's not jersey. Anywhere but here.

Do you still talk to people from elementary, middle, or high school?

A few. I still live in the same town, so I still see them a lot. My daughter's father's uncle (who is younger than my daughter's father) and I were in the same grade at school. And K*** and D***, my two best friends from school, I still keep constant contact with via the miracles of cell phones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home