Monday, August 21, 2006

On Numbness...

Okay, so M says I need to see a doctor. And I outright refuse to be concerned about any of the weird things happening to me. Or rather, I've decided that as long as I don't go to a doctor, nothing can actually be wrong with me, and therefore life is just peachy.

However, it's now been since, not the friday that just passed but the friday before it, since I felt the pinkie toe on my left foot. I actually got so annoyed that i took a needle and started poking it last night. It's really pissing me off. For a couple days, I decided it was because of my steel-toes..that they were just leavin my toe feelin icky. But then I had those 5 days off in a row, and I started worrying. Now it's been another weekend of no steel toes, and still...no pinkie toe.

It's really odd, knowing there are 5 toes touching the ground, but only feeling 4 of them. Like, I'd be happy if I could get the pin and needle feeling there, cause then that'd mean the numbness was ending.

Still, no weird discoloration or anything, so I don't think my toes gonna just fall off one day. More likely, I'm just gonna continue being annoyed shitless with it.

I'm 24, and I feel like I'm a hell of a lot closer to 42..or 84. I know I beat the shit outta myself my entire life...even the back injury I didn't get too upset about, the degenerative disk disease I wrote off as my dad's fault...everything else I blamed on someone in my family tree. Too many branches with bad leaves, I guess. But it's just getting annoying. Things pop, and ache, and make no sense.

GRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home