Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bite It!

(Hehe..post removed, disclaimer left)



Standard disclaimer applies...if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, you aren't meant to. If you don't get the inside jokes, then I guess you're outside. If you find any of this offensive in any manner...good. If you're one of my really good friends - or one of the people I'm aspiring to have a good friendship with - a, your name is in a link on the right hand side of your screen right now, and b, you'll forgive me all of this bullshit someday. (And yes, if you're reading this right now, that probably means your either a good friend or an aspiration of mine..go figure.)

3 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Muranog said...

Heh, nice touch leaving the disclaimer without the rest of the post :)
I caught the post before you deleted it. Wonder if anyone else did.

Love,
Mura
who is a boy,
but is not icky dammit.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Biomouse said...

I didn't catch it though I think I have something to add.....Bit It Off! O-F-F!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger SatansFavourite said...

bite what?

and yeah, I caught the post before she deleted it also. My name appears at the side, yay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home