Monday, August 21, 2006

And on my boys...

Zhakrin could be one of the girls!
(and, by the way, the friggin emotes saying "You" is really getting annoying. I hate improper English showing on my screen every 5 minutes! Grrr!)
Zhakrin says, "cept for one obvious problem"
Zhakrin says, "not being a girl..."

Zhakrin says, "folks should update their blogs more to keep me entertained"

And he also told me I need to post a post about my boys now, to keep them from feeling all left out and stuff.

So there ya go.
I have boys.
They are all icky.
End of story.

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Muranog said...

Not icky! Not!

Falken is though. And ****** is the ickiest boy in the world.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger SatansFavourite said...

I know, I'll just dress like a girl and say I am one. Then I'll be one of the girls and not one of the 'icky' boys. "YAY" *nodself*

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Caitlin Sraet said...

Notice Zhakrin put quotes around "have" and not around "boys". And all of you assume that you are the boys I have..and therefore I have you. HAH! Argue that logic!

And..well..icky.

And no, crossdressing wont make you less male or less icky. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home