Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gotta run...

woke up exactly 2 minutes before 11. 11 being when I try to wake up, so I have prework mud time. it was great.

and yet here i am, looking at my clock going "dammit...14 minutes left til i hafta leave, maximum" (meaning, i should really leave in 4 minutes) and i dont even have socks or shoes on.

i love moz..but damn. i wonder if there's a moz rehab somewhere.
or, alternately...a i.v. version of mozart, so i could get my fix more quickly?

hrrrrmmm..

okay, talk to you guys after work...if i survive!

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Biomouse said...

Zhaky, she lives and breathes you in the mornings I promise. Have even heard her sing "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" when referring to you ;)

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger SatansFavourite said...

Mimmy, not even I believed that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home