Monday, August 28, 2006

Fours...Fives..and..Twos? Hrmm...

Re: Fours

Four...

Jobs I have had:
1. seven eleven clerk
2. telemarketer
3. meat packer
4. window maker extraordinare!

Movies you would watch over and over again:
1. princess bride
2. labyrinth
3. goonies
4. the last unicorn


Places you have lived:
1. green bay, wisconsin
2. bucks county, pa
3. do summers in arizona count?
4. that's it folks.


Four TV shows you love to watch:
umm, vetoing this one, as i don't really watch tv.
used to be a big lost fan, but that petered out in season one.
entourage too, cept they took hbo away from me. wah!


Four places you have been on vacation:
1. denver
2. louisana
3. illinois
4. arizona


Four of my favorite foods:
1. chinese boneless spare ribs
2. a really well made salad, preferably with the new ginger orange dressing i found..yum.
3. anything including cheese, meat, sauce, and pasta
4. chocolate...hrm..that may have been 1...i dunno..i love food..

Places I would rather be right now:
1. anywhere but here.
2. anywhere but here.
3. anywhere but here.
4. ireland.

Friday Five


First Favorites

1. What was your first grade teacher's name?
sadly, i actually forget. but i remember that i absolutely adored her and thought she'd be my hero for life.
2. Who was your first best friend?
tristan. she was so cool. when i moved back to that part of the county in high school, we found we really had nothing in common. weird, eh?
3. What was your most favorite toy growing up?
mr. t. bear. my teddy. was givin to me on my 3rd birthday, played we wish you a merry christmas..and i slept with it right up until i had my daughter. gave it to her, and it disappeared somewhere. makes me sad still - hoping it's packed up with her other stuff in storage.
4. What is your oldest good memory of from growing up?
um...my first memory is of mom and dad fighting, and dad grabbing a bottle of milk from the stove that was warming and throwing it at her, while she was holding me. not exactly a good one, eh?
5. What was your favorite cartoon?
so many to choose from..um...fraggles, sorta.

Sad thing is, I'm too lazy to fix the formating in any of this post. So it stays the way it is, which is hugely messed up, because blogspot has some very weird ideas on the whole formating translating to html concept. Damned editors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home