Sunday, December 24, 2006


This is what I spent my day doing - woke up this morning, we had no christmas tree. and hence, no presents under the tree. so i went out and bought presents, took the ones nik mailed out of the usps box, and grabbed all the ones mikey brought from his house - bought a tree, decorated it (alone, cause everyone was busy playing Wii - mikey's dad did christmas early so he could head to florida) and gave us a Christmas. Yay me.

And no, you cannot look real close and see the grinch, because the grinch is missing. the grinch is missing because i did not have time to get to my house and grab him from the secret grinch storage place where he resides all year long. but i thought about it.

only other thing to say about christmas is - i really love you guys. i tend to get depressed during this season, and you've helped me keep my head up.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home