Sunday, November 05, 2006

Terrorizing Day.

So, they let me drive the car today.

Which would be fine. I'm good at driving. I've been driving, off and on, for 9 years. But I haven't been allowed to touch a wheel for 2 years, which makes me nervous. Plus, mom's car is a lot more powerful than my cavalier used to be, to be honest. But, not only was everyone in a hurry to get home, but they were also very...panicky. So, not only do I have shouts of "stop stop stop" or "go go go", but I get to this traffic circle..and franks like "stop stop stop stop!" while i'm *already* stopping. so i stop, and he's like 'okay, you can go now"...well, there's 4 other inlets into this circle, all with people going. and while merging may be a skill that drivers have, it's not one i've aquired just yet. not on that level. i'd rather hit the 8 lane highway than try to merge into that circle. so he's getting all upset cause i'm sitting there for like 45 seconds and someones honking besides me. and i'm getting stressed cause my brothers going "i wanna go home and play 360, and he's going "go" "argh" and i'm all "i don't really wanna hit anyone in mom's car". it got scary.

auto-homocide DID cross my mind at that point.

grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home