Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Blog, The Mushroom, And Stuff.


Okay, so anyone who doesn't know what happened, get the story from someone else. I'm done.

But as for the blog, I had deleted all the posts to give focus to what had happened, and then it turned out to all be bullshit. Maybe I'll be ready to post about it someday, but the outpouring of support has been enough so far.

Sadly, I don't think I can even get the posts back anyway, so...quick update.

BPD - borderline personality disorder. see wiki's page.
Addiction - i've been clean for 20 months.
Mud - I love mozart, i hate mozart. life is grand.

Friends rock, and I have a lot. See links.


and happy bunny rocks.

that's me. will repost mini-mushroom and happy bunny picture.

and, i am not a mushroom, dammit all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home